JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
The reason I specifically want to buy off of this forum is because I still have another month until I am 21, and therefore I cannot purchase 9mm ammunition from a licensed dealer.

Although I own a G17, G19, Beretta 92FS, and a Sig P226. o_O

patience young jedi :)
otherwise good luck in your search, I personally don't buy ammo (or guns for that matter) that I don't intend to keep and use for myself and family

patience young jedi :)
otherwise good luck in your search, I personally don't buy ammo (or guns for that matter) that I don't intend to keep and use for myself and family

As do most, however there are always people who are leaving 9mm behind or have a surplus and need the cash more. :)

The reason I specifically want to buy off of this forum is because I still have another month until I am 21, and therefore I cannot purchase 9mm ammunition from a licensed dealer.

Although I own a G17, G19, Beretta 92FS, and a Sig P226. o_O

Wouldn't that be illegal for someone to sell you ammo then?
Stacy

Well quickly searching the RCW codes for Washington state, unless I missed it, does not have any documents for under 21 adults about buying ammunition. As far as possessing a firearm, under 21 cool. Under 18 not cool. If somebody knows a RCW code about this subject, please post it. I went to the state's web sight for all of the RCW codes and typed in "legal age to buy ammo" and no documents were found.

RCW 9.41.042
Children—Permissible firearm possession.

*RCW 9.41.040(2)(a)(iii) shall not apply to any person under the age of eighteen years who is:
(1) In attendance at a hunter's safety course or a firearms safety course;
(2) Engaging in practice in the use of a firearm or target shooting at an established range authorized by the governing body of the jurisdiction in which such range is located or any other area where the discharge of a firearm is not prohibited;
(3) Engaging in an organized competition involving the use of a firearm, or participating in or practicing for a performance by an organized group that uses firearms as a part of the performance;
(4) Hunting or trapping under a valid license issued to the person under Title 77 RCW;
(5) In an area where the discharge of a firearm is permitted, is not trespassing, and the person either: (a) Is at least fourteen years of age, has been issued a hunter safety certificate, and is using a lawful firearm other than a pistol; or (b) is under the supervision of a parent, guardian, or other adult approved for the purpose by the parent or guardian;
(6) Traveling with any unloaded firearm in the person's possession to or from any activity described in subsection (1), (2), (3), (4), or (5) of this section;
(7) On real property under the control of his or her parent, other relative, or legal guardian and who has the permission of the parent or legal guardian to possess a firearm;
(8) At his or her residence and who, with the permission of his or her parent or legal guardian, possesses a firearm for the purpose of exercising the rights specified in RCW 9A.16.020(3); or
(9) Is a member of the armed forces of the United States, national guard, or organized reserves, when on duty.

RCW 9.41.240
Possession of pistol by person from eighteen to twenty-one.

Unless an exception under RCW 9.41.042, 9.41.050, or 9.41.060 applies, a person at least eighteen years of age, but less than twenty-one years of age, may possess a pistol only:
(1) In the person's place of abode;
(2) At the person's fixed place of business; or
(3) On real property under his or her control.

Well quickly searching the RCW codes for Washington state, unless I missed it, does not have any documents for under 21 adults about buying ammunition. As far as possessing a firearm, under 21 cool. Under 18 not cool. If somebody knows a RCW code about this subject, please post it. I went to the state's web sight for all of the RCW codes and typed in "legal age to buy ammo" and no documents were found.

RCW 9.41.042
Children—Permissible firearm possession.

*RCW 9.41.040(2)(a)(iii) shall not apply to any person under the age of eighteen years who is:
(1) In attendance at a hunter's safety course or a firearms safety course;
(2) Engaging in practice in the use of a firearm or target shooting at an established range authorized by the governing body of the jurisdiction in which such range is located or any other area where the discharge of a firearm is not prohibited;
(3) Engaging in an organized competition involving the use of a firearm, or participating in or practicing for a performance by an organized group that uses firearms as a part of the performance;
(4) Hunting or trapping under a valid license issued to the person under Title 77 RCW;
(5) In an area where the discharge of a firearm is permitted, is not trespassing, and the person either: (a) Is at least fourteen years of age, has been issued a hunter safety certificate, and is using a lawful firearm other than a pistol; or (b) is under the supervision of a parent, guardian, or other adult approved for the purpose by the parent or guardian;
(6) Traveling with any unloaded firearm in the person's possession to or from any activity described in subsection (1), (2), (3), (4), or (5) of this section;
(7) On real property under the control of his or her parent, other relative, or legal guardian and who has the permission of the parent or legal guardian to possess a firearm;
(8) At his or her residence and who, with the permission of his or her parent or legal guardian, possesses a firearm for the purpose of exercising the rights specified in RCW 9A.16.020(3); or
(9) Is a member of the armed forces of the United States, national guard, or organized reserves, when on duty.

RCW 9.41.240
Possession of pistol by person from eighteen to twenty-one.

Unless an exception under RCW 9.41.042, 9.41.050, or 9.41.060 applies, a person at least eighteen years of age, but less than twenty-one years of age, may possess a pistol only:
(1) In the person's place of abode;
(2) At the person's fixed place of business; or
(3) On real property under his or her control.

Good catch I should search before I speak!! Did a quick look and found this ( look under Access to guns for youths 18-21yrs old) NOT ILLEGAL!
Sorry!!!
Stacy

<broken link removed>

No age limit in WA, under 21 FFL dealers cannot transfer "handgun" ammunition to me as I am 20. I have legally purchased handgun ammo many times on this forum. Same way I purchased my four handguns legally prior to the new law requiring an FFL dealer. :)

By the 50 pack $8.95
50 Round Box - 9mm Luger 115 Grain FMJ Fiocchi Ammo - 9AP | SGAmmo.com

By the 1000 $159 + $16 shipping.

9mm is very cheap to buy even locally.

SG has been great. I had never heard of them till someone here mentioned them after I got a 10mm and was trying to find ammo that would not make my CC scream :)
Damn if they have not been great. Even for .22 ammo. I try to only buy CCI and get it for $6 a sleeve from them. I can't remember how long it had been since I had seen this ammo at that price and NEVER thought I would see it again after the great panic. Service from them has been super. I place an order and the next day I have UPS confirmation that it's on the way.

Despite this thread being from 2016, the regularly cheapest/best plinking 9mm for me is Federal Champion 115gr from Walmart. Just under $0.17 a round in 100 or 200 packs and no shipping charge. Bought my fair share there over the last few months. When Federal has another ammo rebate that cover these, I'll probably stock up on more.

Get ammo while the gettin's good.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.