Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

9mm XD Sub-compact + kit & ammo.

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by biggie24420, Sep 20, 2011.

1. biggie24420

biggie24420 Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

Hello :cool:
    I have a Springfield Armory XD9SC (subcompact 9MM) with Trijicon night sights (2009 glows green and bright) for sale. It is the 3 inch barrel and it comes with the factory holster, mag holder/carrier, cleaning brush, and the factory box (gear pack). Pistol is in great shape, it fires well, I have put about 250 rounds through it and not a single problem. The trigger in this XD pistols is amazing and I am not a professional shooter but I shoot very well with this pistol. I would like to sell this pistol as a package deal, but if you are not interested in paying more for the whole package I can sell just the pistol and a couple of mags. I don’t want to sell this pistol but I am moving next month and I need money for my deposit at the new apartment.
    I would like to meet locally (FTF), I live in Beaverton and I don’t drive so I can meet you half way using Tri-Met. I will need a valid Oregon ID and a CHL is appreciated but not needed. I can’t sell you the pistol if you are under 21 or older, or a felon/criminal. I have the right to refuse sale if I get a bad vibe.

For $480
    -Pistol, one 10 round mag, one 13 round mag, one 16 round mag, factory holster, mag holder, mag loader, cleaning brush, and of course the plastic box and a box of Winchester 147 GR. JHP (50 rounds). (don’t forget, pistol comes with night sights).

For $600 (whole package)
    -Pistol, factory box with the factory holster, mag holder/carrier, mag loader, cleaning brush.
    -Serpa level II holster, aftermarket mag holder/carrier.
    -Four (4) 16 round magazines.
    -Two (2) 13 round magazines (with finger extensions and also the original flat base plates).
    -One (1) 10 round magazine.
    -100 rounds (two boxes of 50) of Federal HST JHP self defense ammo.
    -50 rounds of Winchester 147 GR. JHP.
    Thank you for looking and please don’t hesitate to send me a PM. Also if you must have a lock with this pistol, let me know in your PM and I can give you one from another pistol that I have.
    IMAG0811.jpg
    IMAG0805.jpg
    IMAG0806.jpg
    IMAG0809.jpg
    IMAG0808.jpg
    IMAG0810.jpg
    IMAG0814.jpg
    IMAG0815.jpg
    IMAG0812.jpg
    IMAG0813.jpg

2. biggie24420

I forgot that I had a box of Winchester 147 GR. JHP ammo and I am throwing that in as well.

3. bajagill

bajagill John Day Member

I would love to take it for you but I need to get a good offer for my 1st gen Colt first...

4. biggie24420

Bajagill.... sounds good, I still have the XD so when the time is right just hit me up and we can work something out hopefully.

5. bajagill

bajagill John Day Member

Cool, just don't stiff yourself out of a sale holding onto it for me. ttyl

6. biggie24420

Not a problem.... if it sells I will post comments.

7. sr9king

sr9king portland New Member

Will give you 500 cash for everything Saturday 10-1-11 only ... Give me a call if Intrested thanks
    Don 503-577-6034

8. CJ1089

CJ1089 Aloha, Oregon Marveling at the world.

It is extremely poor form to publicly extend a lowball offer. It would be better to publicly post a, "PM sent" and privately send him your offer.

9. biggie24420

Thanks for the offer sr9King, but I have to pass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.