JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello :cool:
I have a Springfield Armory XD9SC (subcompact 9MM) with Trijicon night sights (2009 glows green and bright) for sale. It is the 3 inch barrel and it comes with the factory holster, mag holder/carrier, cleaning brush, and the factory box (gear pack). Pistol is in great shape, it fires well, I have put about 250 rounds through it and not a single problem. The trigger in this XD pistols is amazing and I am not a professional shooter but I shoot very well with this pistol. I would like to sell this pistol as a package deal, but if you are not interested in paying more for the whole package I can sell just the pistol and a couple of mags. I don't want to sell this pistol but I am moving next month and I need money for my deposit at the new apartment.
I would like to meet locally (FTF), I live in Beaverton and I don't drive so I can meet you half way using Tri-Met. I will need a valid Oregon ID and a CHL is appreciated but not needed. I can't sell you the pistol if you are under 21 or older, or a felon/criminal. I have the right to refuse sale if I get a bad vibe.

For $480
-Pistol, one 10 round mag, one 13 round mag, one 16 round mag, factory holster, mag holder, mag loader, cleaning brush, and of course the plastic box and a box of Winchester 147 GR. JHP (50 rounds). (don't forget, pistol comes with night sights).

For $600 (whole package)
-Pistol, factory box with the factory holster, mag holder/carrier, mag loader, cleaning brush.
-Serpa level II holster, aftermarket mag holder/carrier.
-Four (4) 16 round magazines.
-Two (2) 13 round magazines (with finger extensions and also the original flat base plates).
-One (1) 10 round magazine.
-100 rounds (two boxes of 50) of Federal HST JHP self defense ammo.
-50 rounds of Winchester 147 GR. JHP.
Thank you for looking and please don't hesitate to send me a PM. Also if you must have a lock with this pistol, let me know in your PM and I can give you one from another pistol that I have.
IMAG0811.jpg
IMAG0805.jpg
IMAG0806.jpg
IMAG0809.jpg
IMAG0808.jpg
IMAG0810.jpg
IMAG0814.jpg
IMAG0815.jpg
IMAG0812.jpg
IMAG0813.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.