JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
haha...great thread topic for APRIL fool's day:s0155:.....plus the big tent sale warren is having on glocks & sks down at the gun room

I love the gun room, and yet there is always a few Glocks in the case, and SKS on the shelf... and Warren would crap himself if he knew I owned a glock, but on a lighter note, I forget what the grand daughters name is but she is very good looking, and I can't remember if she is legal either

I would get a double barrel pistol! One side a 9mm and the other side a .45. That way i'd be ready for anything.

Come to think of it, this is the kind of idiotic thing those guys at Sons of Guns would make. I should write to them...

.45acp FTW those pesky 9mms and 40 short and weaks just fall in the .45 brass and dick up the reloading process. Not to mention RA45T is wicked effective on deer. I could be convinced to start loading 9mm again tho if someone will donate an MP5SD to me. :winkkiss:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top