JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe .40's will get a bump right now. The only ammo i've seen on the shelf is .40. With all the background checks, i'm sure the firearm caliber with the most rounds available might create a bump in sales.

Sportsman's Guide has .40 S&W Glock 22, 23 and 27's police trade in for sale. If you are a member, they range from $351 to $380. I used to be a member, but ran out of stuff that I liked on their site. Prices are many times the same or more than other sellers.

I wonder what caliber they changed to, maybe 9mm :rolleyes:

Sportsman's Guide has .40 S&W Glock 22, 23 and 27's police trade in for sale. If you are a member, they range from $351 to $380. I used to be a member, but ran out of stuff that I liked on their site. Prices are many times the same or more than other sellers.

I wonder what caliber they changed to, maybe 9mm :rolleyes:
PROBABLY 10 mm +P+

Ruger SR40C for $318....must be why they're called Low Price Guns!

1584689614912.png

A new 40 s&w recycling point is located at my house. Get rid of those useless guns! Buy a 9 and you won't have to develop any skills, just close your eyes and keep pulling the trigger buttercup.

I have noticed .40 ammo (and guns? can't say that for sure) becoming available from LEOs whose departments have switched to 9mm. The prices have been good for self-defense and FMJ - whereas 9mm is harder to come by and often more expensive.

This is probably a temporary thing, but right now I have 2-3X as much .40 ammo as 9mm ammo - in part due to this phenomenon and I have stopped buying .40 as I now have more than I will ever shoot (save some for bartering if SHTF). There are still some deals out there but I figured I would give others a chance and concentrate on a few calibers where I think I need more - especially rifle calibers.

I have enough .40 SIGs to go around, and then can switch to 9mm when if I run out of .40 S&W.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top