JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey so I am totally going to partially hijack this guy's thread. I have a bunch of glocks in 9mm. I really like the silencerco Osprey design because it doesn't obscure the sights as much as say, the TI-RANT 9. That is pretty important for a glock. Also, I think an Osprey 45 would be best because you can use it on so much (300blk etc). My question is this: Will a 45 suppressor on a 9mm provide less decibel reduction than a 9mm suppressor on a 9? How much of a difference is it?

Also what is your opinion on the Osprey being non user serviceable?

Thanks!

I am still waiting on my Osprey 9 but did get to put it on my glock 17 and shoot it. The sound was unreal. It was ridiculously quiet. After I put my g17 on my TiRant45 and the suppression was also good but a little louder, but still hearing safe. Unless you have an obsession with cans like I do, buy one can that can handle multiple calibers, like the Osprey45. Great company and customer service.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top