JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$155
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Walla Walla
State
Washington
Zip Code
These are new. Will ship for cost of shipping.

This set of dies incorporates the top of the line dies to ensure the most accurate and consistent cartridges possible. The Redding Premiums come with a Titanium Carbide Sizing Die, a special Expander Die and a Premium Seating Die that has a built in Micrometer. The Micrometer Seating Die allows you precisely seat your bullets to the exact depth your 9mm firearm requires for optimum performance. The Special Expander Die has a smooth entry radius, the correct expanding diameter for press fit of the bullets, a concentric ring that opens the case just slightly more and a final taper that will enhance the performance of even lead bullets.

• Titanium Carbide Sizing Die
  • Unique Expander Die
  • Micrometer Seating Die

IMG_5324.JPG IMG_5325.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
In the interest of someone new to the reloading game seeing these, the sizing die has a Titanium nitride INSERT, in the sizing die. It is not Titanium.
Redding dies are top shelf.

The following information is from Reddings online catalog.
It looks to me like it's the same information I included in my ad.

The Premium Die Set for Handgun Cartridges consists of a three (3) die set which contains thefollowing; our Titanium Carbide Sizing Die, a unique Special Expander Die and a Premium Seating Die with our (Std) Bullet Seating Micrometer.

All dies have a large entry taper/radius for easy case entry and high production. The unique design of the special expander performs four distinct functions. The smooth entry radius is followed by the correct expanding diameter for proper press fit of the bullets. The upper section of the expanding diameter has a concentric ring which opens the case mouth slightly larger than bullet diameter to enhance bullet alignment. The final taper can provide a "bellmouth" on the case mouth when desired, usually when using lead bullets.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top