JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank you for making my point. You "play" with firearms as a hobby, others do so as a profession. Who is the better source? The hobbyist with an opinion or the professional with experience and actual knowledge? Now laugh again, I'm expecting it.

There are quite a bit more 9mm handguns that are as accurate as the p210.. auto-pistols and revolvers. 2" at 50 yards is the benchmark for a good target pistol.
So you prefer to "laugh" which is saying you can't disprove that the Sig Sauer P210 is the most accurate 9x19 auto loading pistol, so you prefer to merely be a person that can't defend his statements. Good to know.

You started the laughing business.
Maybe just calm down.
As it was about your assertion that many 9x19mm pistols were capable of 2 inch groups at 50 yards (while actual facts dispute that) of course I laughed. But that's all you have done. You presented NOTHING to prove or refute such information. So, really who needs to "calm down" and check their six?

Last Edited:
So I am very new to reloading and am only doing 9mm at the moment. I've shot about 50 of them so far with no issues. Never paid attention to accuracy yet.

Today I put 25ish into this target and focused on accuracy. This is 25 yards, benchrest, through my shadow systems mr920 elite (it's a fancy glock 19) with a red dot and compensator.

DG bullets coated round nose 124gr, cci #500, recovered range brass, titegroup 3.8gr-3.9gr powder.

Thoughts? Advice? Is this okay, bad, good?

This is about 25 rounds and again, at 25 yards.View attachment 868790
At 25 that's okay with me. Tweak the powder load or projectile if you want better. Believe it or not sometimes a primer change will tighten it up. Yes even in pistol if you are a good shot with a confident pull. If you feel you pulled mostly good shots and that's a trustworthy group tweak the load if you want better. Could be nothing changes but you might find a sweet spot. That's the game.

I definitely plan to. Just haven't been able to find many currently. Couldnt of been a worse time for that project. I've heard good things from XTPs in 16" barreled semis. So I imagine if I can get my hands on some of those. There are tons of bullets to try, I'm just limited to what I currently have on hand. My bulk polymer coated bullets aren't good for precision. I've got tons of those! They grouped about 10" at 100 yards.

So far I've only tested my reloads. I don't keep much factory 9mm these days.

In time...
Screen-Shot-04-25-21-at-05-50-PM.png
Vizard's

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR