JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$950
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
9mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I am selling my stainless Springfield Range Officer chambered in 9mm. Included in the sale are 6 Metalform 10 round magazines, 2 of which have Dawson ice base pads to pair with the magwell perfectly. This pistol has not seen much use. It is not in perfect shape but it is in very good shape. Equipped onto the pistol are a Dawson ice magwell, Dawson extended mag release Idpa/uspsa legal length and Dawson mag release button. Egw flat trigger, dawson front fiber optic sight paired with the adjustable target rear sight, egw extended slide release and Wilson combat bullet proof extractor and aftermarket grips with the big scoop cut out for mag release. I will include most of the factory parts I replaced in the sale as well including factory grips. Pistol trades are welcomed no .22's or black powder please.

F02332A9-9492-4D36-A913-6A20A1DA406A.jpeg CBB59B5D-CCEA-47FF-B1C4-26146D6056F5.jpeg 38D9CF30-E978-456C-9491-62440FD5C138.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I am selling my stainless Springfield Range Officer chambered in 9mm. Included in the sale are 6 Metalform 10 round magazines, 2 of which have Dawson ice base pads to pair with the magwell perfectly. This pistol has not seen much use. It is not in perfect shape but it is in very good shape. Equipped onto the pistol are a Dawson ice magwell, Dawson extended mag release Idpa/uspsa legal length and Dawson mag release button. Egw flat trigger, dawson front fiber optic sight paired with the adjustable target rear sight, egw extended slide release and Wilson combat bullet proof extractor and aftermarket grips with the big scoop cut out for mag release. I will include most of the factory parts I replaced in the sale as well including factory grips. Pistol trades are welcomed no .22's or black powder please.

View attachment 989898 View attachment 989899 View attachment 989900
Did you perform all the upgrades? How does it run?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.