JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking for 9mm range ammo in the Woodinville or surrounding areas.

I have recently purchased a membership at an indoor range and my rate of consumption for 9mm ammo has drastically increased :)

I can drive to Bellevue, Bothell, Lynnwood, etc. for a good deal. Interested in 1K to 2K rounds.

I have an AR9 that I might consider trading because my other 9mms are getting more action, but it is a nice piece and I am not desperate to get rid of it.

Look online

Cheaper then dirt

Lax ammo

Sgammo

I can't remember the other ones off the top of my head but there are plenty and they will deliver to your door;)

I know about mail-ordering ammo. I have shot a lot of Freedom ammo, but prefer not to have piles of ammo delivered to my door. Local cash purchases of ammo draw less attention from the wife.
If someone wants to order in bulk and add cash from me to get a bigger lot, I would be good with that.

My house doesn't have a garage or shop, so I don't have a place to setup a reloading press. I am not opposed to reloading. I do know that I am behind on cleaning my firearms, and adding reloading on top might take more time than I can spare right now.

Look online

Cheaper then dirt

Lax ammo

Sgammo

I can't remember the other ones off the top of my head but there are plenty and they will deliver to your door;)

This!

SGammo especially.

Although Palmetto state had Winchester White Box 124gr (kinda like a +P), at 8.99/50. Free shipping with 20 or more boxes. Then they ran out, but now it's back:

Winchester USA 9mm NATO 124gr FMJ Ammunition 50rds - Q4318

There shipping turn around time used to be very bad on all there stuff, but they have markedly improved. Expect about a week to ten days, depending on what you order. Most recent small orders from us have been under a week recently. They ship UPS.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.