JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
It looks like the cyber code may have expired? I no longer see the sale banner at the top of their webpages. I had one item in my cart with the cyber code entered and it is still showing the discount being applied. I am going to wait until tomorrow and try to purchase the item and see if I still get the 25% off.

Last Edited:
It looks like the cyber code may have expired? I no longer see the sale banner at the top of their webpages. I had one item in my cart with the cyber code entered and it is still showing the discount being applied. I am going to wait until tomorrow and try to purchase the item and see if I still get the 25% off.
It may be a coincidence but the day after their 25% off sale appears to have ended, their inventory of in stock bullets jumped fron 58ish products to 116ish products. I added some of the newly listed products to my cart and the discount is being applied. Not sure if the discount will continued to be applied through the entire checkout process but I will find out tomorrow.

It may be a coincidence but the day after their 25% off sale appears to have ended, their inventory of in stock bullets jumped fron 58ish products to 116ish products. I added some of the newly listed products to my cart and the discount is being applied. Not sure if the discount will continued to be applied through the entire checkout process but I will find out tomorrow.
So much for my hack. The cyber code is still active. Who knows for how long as they did remove it from the banner. Lots of great bullets there now.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews