JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Cimmaron 1911 polished blue copy of the WW1 pistol, would you be interested? 20171205_092944.jpg

Thank You for the offer, but I will have to respectfully decline!

Your ad said you are looking for a 1911 45acp, that is what i have for trade? I have to respectfully tell you your not going to get a top of the line or any 1911 trade for a $400 revolver new.

Your ad said you are looking for a 1911 45acp, that is what i have for trade? I have to respectfully tell you your not going to get a top of the line or any 1911 trade for a $400 revolver new.
I sense a little sarcasm in your reply. While that is completely true that I should not expect a "top of the line 1911 trade for my $400 revolver, the question is do I want to settle for a 1911 and do a trade, or keep my revolver, which is a very nice revolver and maybe just buy a top of the line 1911. As I mentioned in the ad I would add cash for a 1911 if it was one that I was interested in. Sorry that you are upset with me not wanting to trade for your 1911.
Have a very Merry Christmas!

Not upset and no hard feelings, I just see alot of want to trade ads not working out when I think they should? Or people asking new price for a used gun. No biggie though. Merry Christmas to you and yours also!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.