JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
VENETA
State
Oregon
Perfer 10.5 inch barrel. Looking to see whats out there. Looking for 9mm...brand not so much a issue but reliability and affordability are where i am at.. I'm a disabled vet and really shouldn't be spending to much.. I do have a g19 gen 3 in like new condition...been fired close to 1k rounds, but i always cleaned every time and its been very well taken care of. I would be open to a partial trade plus cash on my end if that's something someone might be interested in..but if i can buy yours new online for what you are selling your used one for then pass me by as I will not be interested. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GOT. Thanks for your time!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Perfer 10.5 inch barrel. Looking to see whats out there. Looking for 9mm...brand not so much a issue but reliability and affordability are where i am at.. I'm a disabled vet and really shouldn't be too spending to much.. I do have a g19 gen 3 in like new condition...been fired close to 1k rounds, but i always cleaned every time and its been very well taken care of. I would be open to a partial trade plus cash on my end if that's something someone might be interested in..but if i can buy yours new online for what you are selling your used one for then pass me by as I will not be interested. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GOT. Thanks for your time!
Kriss vector with brace chambered in 9mm

Perfer 10.5 inch barrel. Looking to see whats out there. Looking for 9mm...brand not so much a issue but reliability and affordability are where i am at.. I'm a disabled vet and really shouldn't be spending to much.. I do have a g19 gen 3 in like new condition...been fired close to 1k rounds, but i always cleaned every time and its been very well taken care of. I would be open to a partial trade plus cash on my end if that's something someone might be interested in..but if i can buy yours new online for what you are selling your used one for then pass me by as I will not be interested. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GOT. Thanks for your time!
Looking for under 1k. Also 10.5 barrel if possible. Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.