JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Heads up. FTM decided they would send me a slug/weight to play with.
Great, I am glad they did. Damn thing is just a chunk of round stock with a hole drilled for the roll pin, has to cost them pennies. Some Co's though are strange with stuff like this. Nice to hear they were willing to just send you one. Will be fun to hear how it works when you take some of the weight off.

What upper are you running?
I was looking at the Moriarti site and it looks like all their PCC uppers are equipped with LRBHO. I looked at a couple of their Glock lowers and saw no mention of LRBHO.

Obviously, 9mm is not the original chambering for the AR. Thus, all sorts of problems can arise with respect to fit, function, premature parts wear, etc.

LRBHO is known to be problematic with the AR9. Some companies seemed to have gotten it right, while others have not. Some choose go the traditional route by having the LRBHO installed in the lower, while others install them in the upper. Still others forgo the LRBHO altogether...

In general, AR9's can be quite finicky and may need some tweaking out of the box to run reliable. One way to mitigate this, is to reduce the amount varying manufacture's parts in your build (not all of them play nice with each other).

Personally, I have to have a functioning LRBHO on my AR9's. In the grand scheme of things though, if the gun itself is "shooting" reliably, then the LRBHO is of little consequence. ..

I have a Spike's dedicated Colt style lower that has been 100% reliable and I also have a Nordic Components lower that uses removable magwells.I have a magwell for both Glock and M&P mags and those too have been 100%.

Hope you get it all sorted out. AR9's are a ton of fun to shoot and even better when they work properly to your satisfaction....:)

Its a NBS smooth side upper. Odin works barrel. And buffer tube ,spring, buffer, and BCG is all foxtrot mike. It has functioned. Its not consistent. The LRBHO is in the lower. I know hand cycling isnt the same. But...empty mag. Pull charging handle all the way back. Locks every time.

What upper are you running?
I was looking at the Moriarti site and it looks like all their PCC uppers are equipped with LRBHO. I looked at a couple of their Glock lowers and saw no mention of LRBHO.

Obviously, 9mm is not the original chambering for the AR. Thus, all sorts of problems can arise with respect to fit, function, premature parts wear, etc.

LRBHO is known to be problematic with the AR9. Some companies seemed to have gotten it right, while others have not. Some choose go the traditional route by having the LRBHO installed in the lower, while others install them in the upper. Still others forgo the LRBHO altogether...

In general, AR9's can be quite finicky and may need some tweaking out of the box to run reliable. One way to mitigate this, is to reduce the amount varying manufacture's parts in your build (not all of them play nice with each other).

Personally, I have to have a functioning LRBHO on my AR9's. In the grand scheme of things though, if the gun itself is "shooting" reliably, then the LRBHO is of little consequence. ..

I have a Spike's dedicated Colt style lower that has been 100% reliable and I also have a Nordic Components lower that uses removable magwells.I have a magwell for both Glock and M&P mags and those too have been 100%.

Hope you get it all sorted out. AR9's are a ton of fun to shoot and even better when they work properly to your satisfaction....:)
And ya i took a variety of toys to the range. I had the most fun with the 9 banging steel. But only 96rds.....that day