JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Hi-Point
Caliber
9mm
City
Roseburg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a good shooting, accurate, Reliable 9mm handgun and carbine. They are both Hi Points. I know, i know. But they both function reliably and are accurate shooter, all you can want out of a gun no matter the cost. I have 2) 10 rd mags and an 8 rd for the pistol and a new shoulder holster. The carbine has a full length rail on top with folding AR style sights, a forward hand grip, muzzle comp, 1) 20 rd Red Ball mag, the only hi cap approved and sold by Hi Point, and 2) 10 rd mags. Also included n package are over 850 rds of ammo, 425 of which are 124gr JHP's. I want $550 for all of it. I am located in Roseburg and will deal only with cash and face to face. NO bank cashiers checks, NO Shipping.

DSCF0001.JPG DSCF0002.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
The HP's are Factory reloads. The rest are my reloads. Provided as components. All i use though. Not selling the ammo, just throwing it in with the guns.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.