JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for a 9mm or .40 semi-auto hand gun. This will be my first handgun so it does not have to be spectacular. However I do want it to be in "like new" shape, would prefer polymer or stainless, atleast 2 mags and a hard case. I have $350 to offer. I have been looking at several p95's in this range. Thank you plz pm me.

I have a P89 that blued that I would sell for 400 with all the mags I have for it (2 factory 10 round, 3 factory 15 round mag and two aftermarket 15 round mags) Gun is in great shape... Ammo not include in picture... My wife has claim all that for her 9mm;) I'm having problems with my sat internet so I'm unable to get the other side of the pistol uploaded to flickr...

Charles

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top