JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a SBR clone of an MP5 made by Special Weapons. It is a cast stainless receiver model. I have machined it to accept the collapsing stock and machined down the 3-lug mount to take Silencerco 3-lug mounts. Comes with 4 curved mags and 4 straight. Of the curved 3 are POF and one HK, of the straight 2 are HK 2 are Asian imports. Includes A2 hand guard and stock, flashlight hand guard, and K grip with adapter, and the A3 collapsing stock. Also includes an MFI scope rail and single point bungee sling. The bolt carrier has been ground down to make it a semi auto bolt carrier and is ugly but the gun runs great. Gun runs good suppressed too.

If you are an Oregon resident we can do a standard Form 4 transfer, you pay the tax stamp and when it comes back approved you take possession of the gun. If you are out of state you are welcome to pay the 2 tax stamps for all the stupid dealer transfers.

All this said ask any question or for more pictures. If you are serious I will setup a time for you to come out and test fire the weapon. Located in West Linn/Portland Oregon. I am asking $1500 OBO.

TRADES: There are only a select few trades I would consider since I really need the money. Anything not on this list will be ignored so don't bother offering what I don't want. I would be interested in a PTR91 (NOT C308), M1A, Tavor or X95, Aug, FS2000, PSL or Dragonov, Remington 700 in .223 or .308 ONLY, .357 lever action rifle, Daewoo DP51 or Lionheart, HK USP in 9mm or .45 ONLY, Beretta 92FS Compact or 92D Compact ONLY, CZ 9mm metal frame (would like a P-01 preferably or other 75 series). That's all, nothing else.

IMG_20161005_242057840_zpssx9rbagf.jpg
IMG_20161005_242153913_zpspxzdkoq4.jpg
IMG_20161005_242415228_zpsmimmwxwm.jpg
IMG_20161005_243907053_zpsfutcxuxw.jpg
IMG_20150307_123004731_zpstfzgcmyp.jpg

Last Edited:
If I hadn't already purchased an Omega MP5 clone, I'd buy your SBR. $1500 with all this accessories is a great deal.

I'd be interested in the stocks. Are you going to post them in the accessories section?

you can sell the stock(s) independently.

For example, with my HK-94, even though it's an A3 collapsible, I'd consider buying a spare.
Onus is on buyer of parts regarding constructive intent.

you can sell the stock(s) independently.

For example, with my HK-94, even though it's an A3 collapsible, I'd consider buying a spare.
Onus is on buyer of parts regarding constructive intent.
I know I CAN sell the stocks, but I'm not going to, if I can't sell the gun I'm keeping it and will want to have the stocks still.

I know I CAN sell the stocks, but I'm not going to, if I can't sell the gun I'm keeping it and will want to have the stocks still.

Fully understand that, and that's exactly what I would do too (keep it all together)
As I said, every time I see this thread, I keep thinking about selling a kidney...

Good luck with the sale.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.