Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT OR 9mm Hornady Critical Duty 135 Grains- 50 Rounds

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by 9mm guy, Apr 25, 2015.

1. 9mm guy

9mm guy Tualatin Active Member

I have a 50 round box of the Hornady Critical Duty (Not Critical Defense) 135 grains ammo marked "For Law Enforcement Only" on the box. I'm asking for $30. Price Firm. Must be over 21 and an Oregon resident.

I'm open to trading for 9mm Speer Gold Dot 147 grains or target 380 ACP ammo. I can meet in Tualatin or Salem.

Hornady1.JPG Hornady2.JPG

Hornady1.JPG

Hornady2.JPG

Oregon Quartermaster likes this.
  2. CHLChris

CHLChris Portland Metro East Love me some guns! Bronze Supporter

These stay subsonic and are awesome for a home-defense pistol where you don't want that supersonic crack, but you want amazing performance! This is my load for that application...

Too bad I'm not in that area. One box isn't worth driving across the river. Best of luck!

3. 9mm guy

9mm guy Tualatin Active Member

If you're willing to buy the Hornady and the Federal HST that I am selling on a different thread, I would happily drive into Portland and meet you. But you're right, one box isn't worth that much driving for either of us. Please let me know if you're interested. If not, that's no problem either. Thanks for your post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.