JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a 50 round box of the Hornady Critical Duty (Not Critical Defense) 135 grains ammo marked "For Law Enforcement Only" on the box. I'm asking for $30. Price Firm. Must be over 21 and an Oregon resident.

I'm open to trading for 9mm Speer Gold Dot 147 grains or target 380 ACP ammo. I can meet in Tualatin or Salem.

Hornady1.JPG Hornady2.JPG

Hornady1.JPG

Hornady2.JPG

These stay subsonic and are awesome for a home-defense pistol where you don't want that supersonic crack, but you want amazing performance! This is my load for that application...

Too bad I'm not in that area. One box isn't worth driving across the river. Best of luck!

If you're willing to buy the Hornady and the Federal HST that I am selling on a different thread, I would happily drive into Portland and meet you. But you're right, one box isn't worth that much driving for either of us. Please let me know if you're interested. If not, that's no problem either. Thanks for your post.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.