JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi All,

I am interested in trading a 9mm Hi-Point carbine with black polymer stock for a non-tacticoolized eastern bloc SKS like a Yugo or Albanian or a Finn Mosin Nagant bolt action rifle (M91 through M39 or anything between is OK). I might be interested in a Russian Mosin, but it would have to be an earlier M91/Cossack/Dragoon not one of the more common 91/30s imported today.

The Hi-Point is about a year old, has three factory 10 round magazines and one or two of the aftermarket 15 round extended magazines that really don't work so hot so I packed them away. The rifle is made in the US and has a lifetime warranty that follows the gun not the owner. A sling, factory box and 2-magazine carrier that slips on the butt are included. The rifle works just fine. I've put maybe 100 rounds through it, but for the most part I'm a strict military collector and the rifle hasn't grown on me, so its time to go. Two of the factory magazines function flawlessly, one only feeds 100% of the time if you only load it to nine rounds instead of ten. Maybe just a little tinkering with the spring is needed, but I never got around to fixing it.

Edit: Also, I wouldn't mind a trade for a Ruger 10-22 of any type. I just registered my daughter and me for an upcoming Appleseed, so with only one 10-22 currently in the house, I'd rather not burn through 400+ rounds of 30-06 with a Garand in one weekend.

Anyways, let me know if you are interested. I am going to be in Portland for the next month, so anywhere in the area is good. Many thanks.

Keith

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.