JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
God, good old 2020, where 40-60 cents a round for 9mm is considered a good deal.
Before the great plague hoax you could get a case (1K Rounds) of name brand, brass case 9 delivered to your door for little over $200. All the big stores had the stuff on sale weekly. No one wanted it. When this set off another panic the same people who lived through the last panic started running around with hair on fire screaming the sky was falling. :s0092:
I feel bad for the people who had never owned a gun and bought one when what I had been telling them for decades could happen, did happen, and are caught now. The shooters who lived through one or even many panic shortages and ignored the shelves full of cheap ammo? I'm sorry but how many times does this have to happen to wake them up?

Before the great plague hoax you could get a case (1K Rounds) of name brand, brass case 9 delivered to your door for little over $200. All the big stores had the stuff on sale weekly. No one wanted it. When this set off another panic the same people who lived through the last panic started running around with hair on fire screaming the sky was falling. :s0092:
I feel bad for the people who had never owned a gun and bought one when what I had been telling them for decades could happen, did happen, and are caught now. The shooters who lived through one or even many panic shortages and ignored the shelves full of cheap ammo? I'm sorry but how many times does this have to happen to wake them up?
True that, I wasn't even deep enough into the game back when Sandy Hook happened and it got so bad that it even trickled down to 22lr. Even reloading costs what normal brass costed prior to all this.

True that, I wasn't even deep enough into the game back when Sandy Hook happened and it got so bad that it even trickled down to 22lr. Even reloading costs what normal brass costed prior to all this.
Yep and this panic, like the others will end. When it does and the shelves fill back up the same people will ignore it again. Until something sets off another panic and we watch it all play out over and over again. :s0153:

under 200. I got $169 routinely

Last Edited:
under 200. I got $169 routinely

Yep I could not remember what I paid for the stuff I have so looked at my SG account. Last 3 cases I bought when I could see this coming were $171-173 each for a CCI, a Fiocchi, and a S&B. Then of course had to pay freight. At that time the big stores of course all had this stuff a little cheaper and you could walk in and walk out with it. Being lazy I was willing to pay UPS to bring it to my door :D
I bought several cases of .22 at the same time and I was starting to feel a little bad for the driver. I suspect he was getting tired of seeing my address come up and having to lug those boxes to my door:s0140:
The .22 ammo was actually cheaper than any of the stores here had that. Paid $6 a sleeve for CCI. I had never thought I would see it at that price again. Of course most ignored it too:confused:

We will not discuss my .22 stash. I have a bit, Since I started buying a bit here and there since the .22lr shortage.. 9 mm I mostly have Geco, S&B, Speer, and a smidge of Russian steel case I got for .22lr prices. I got delivered 1000 147 Grain HST delivered right before the prices started going nuts. I got it on a 50% off deal, and paid I think $280 delivered. I had laid in my stock and the wife said no more a couple weeks before it all went boom.

We will not discuss my .22 stash. I have a bit, Since I started buying a bit here and there since the .22lr shortage.. 9 mm I mostly have Geco, S&B, Speer, and a smidge of Russian steel case I got for .22lr prices. I got delivered 1000 147 Grain HST delivered right before the prices started going nuts. I got it on a 50% off deal, and paid I think $280 delivered. I had laid in my stock and the wife said no more a couple weeks before it all went boom.
My other half was starting to get a little with the "looks" when the cases kept showing up and I was finding places to put them. I kept telling her I know what I'm doing. Now she see's again that I did, and no more sideways glances :D:D:D

I have a goodly supply, including reloading components, but admit to shooting less. Some of that is due to lots of summer projects around the house keeping me busy. But also, like panic induced fluctuations of price and availability in the past, I'm willing to adjust my life to ride out the crazy times.

I have a goodly supply, including reloading components, but admit to shooting less. Some of that is due to lots of summer projects around the house keeping me busy. But also, like panic induced fluctuations of price and availability in the past, I'm willing to adjust my life to ride out the crazy times.
I shoot less in summer. I hate heat. However, Friday I plan to hit the range.

That stuff sold quick. Cheapest on that site now is Steel cased Wolf for $.44/round. So NOW might be a better time for yer vomit emojis flymph. The cheapest brass 9mm is Federal Eagle at .52/round.

NOW cue up those old people noises "AHHHHHHHH, I CAN REMEMBER WHEN.................."

That stuff sold quick. Cheapest on that site now is Steel cased Wolf for $.44/round. So NOW might be a better time for yer vomit emojis flymph. The cheapest brass 9mm is Federal Eagle at .52/round.

NOW cue up those old people noises "AHHHHHHHH, I CAN REMEMBER WHEN.................."
:s0032:
:s0170:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top