JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am wanting to take my kids shooting this weekend or next and the stock of .22 is abysmally low and considering I cant find it anywhere Im hoping that someone here can help.

Id like to trade a 50 round box of 9mm Blazer Brass 15gr fmj for a brick of .22.

I dont care if its the super cheap bulk or if its a 500 or 525 but when the kids start plinking with the 15-22 it goes quick especially when you only have about 400 rounds.

Thanks for looking and considering.

PMs work fine but I can also be reached @ 503-three0seven-1205

If your taking your kids I'll donate 100 lr rounds, not much but a few mags more. What does your guns like ammo wise? Golden, fed bulk, American eagle, aguila,win tactical, Humms to self "don't say cci " haha.

Fortunately my gun isn't picky. As long as it's not subsonic it eats pretty much anything. It'll chamber and fire subsonic but it doesn't necessarily have enough oomph to cycle the bolt properly.

Thank you for your willingness to help out.

It's been my experience that 9mm has been harder to find than .22 and when I can find it it's marked up 25-50%

I'm not in a place at the moment where I can buy much right now anyways or I would just offer to buy peoples .22.

Thank you to those who have offered I have a deal pending currently and will update as soon as there is something to report.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top