JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Seems as of late, .22 RF pricing is the crux of many a heated arguement :s0131: So here goes anyway :D

I have a total of 370 9mm rounds that I would like to trade for 3, 525 qty boxes of Remington 36 gr HP Golden bullets (going on two rat shoots next month and need to bolster my supply). The ammo break down is: 300 R-P UMC 115 gr ball 9mm (one 250 mega pack and one 50 count tray) and 70 rounds of American Eagle 124 gr ball. Using Midway pricing, the R-P UMC costs $76.78 and the American Eagle is $19.59 for a total of $96.37:

Remington UMC Ammo 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket
http://www.midwayusa.com/find?userSearchQuery=american+eagle+124+gr

Midway does not sell the the 36 gr HP Golden Bullet in the 525 pack...only the 1400 qty tub. Pricing at Natchez Shooters Supply is $29.99 per box or $89.97 total:

<broken link removed>

If you would like to make the trade, please give me a holler via PM. I live in Sherwood. I am only interested in the 525 packs of the Rem 36 gr HP Golden bullet or CCI Blazer 40 gr ... Thx.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top