JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
HILLSBORO
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Have a bunch of different kind of 9mm. Just got a 10mm looking to trade 1:1. Let me know if you are brand specific have a bunch of different brands. Looking to trade for about 500 rds or so.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Do you have any of the newer 135 gr defensive offerings from Hornady, federal (hydra shok) , or maybe black hills honey badger?
The only fmj ammo I would be interested in is 147gr.
Thanks.
Do you have any of the newer 135 gr defensive offerings from Hornady, federal (hydra shok) , or maybe black hills honey badger?
The only fmj ammo I would be interested in is 147gr.
Thanks.

Might have a few boxes I could part with. Do you have equal 10mm rounds? I will be home later today I will check then.

I have two boxes of (20) 10mm Hornady Critical Duty 157 grain Flexlock. I'd be willing to trade them for two boxes of 9mm of similar style: hollow point, Horady Critical Defense/Duty, etc.

- Scott

I have two boxes of (20) 10mm Hornady Critical Duty 157 grain Flexlock. I'd be willing to trade them for two boxes of 9mm of similar style: hollow point, Horady Critical Defense/Duty, etc.

- Scott

My extra defensive 9mm round I am will to part with are spoken for sorry.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.