JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Sandy
State
Oregon
Looking for some 9MM FMJ
I have 22LR I can trade also have 12 garage ammunition and have AK magazines 30 Rounders and two 75 Round Drums

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Looking for some 9MM FMJ
I have 22LR I can trade also have 12 garage ammunition and have AK magazines 30 Rounders and two 75 Round D
Looking for some 9MM FMJ
I have 22LR I can trade also have 12 garage ammunition and have AK magazines 30 Rounders and two 75 Round Drums
I would be interested in trading 9mm for your 12 gauge ammo. How much 12 gauge do you have? I have about 1,700 rounds of 9mm.

Last Edited:
Bird shot would work fine for me.
How many rounds are you interested in trading?
We could figure out the relative value by referring to an on-line ammo store like CheaperThanDirt or Midwayusa.
The only problem that I see is that you are in Sandy and I'm in Vancouver. But we could figure that out.
I also have 9mm hollow point defensive rounds to trade. Would you be interested in any hollow points?

I'd be happy to take all 300 rounds. Can you see my classified ad to sell my 9mm ammo? Let me know what 9mm you are interest in. Please let me know some specifics about your 12 gauge birdshot so that I research a fair value. Let me know that brand, etc. How old are these 12 gauge rounds? Are they in good condition?
The reason that I am selling my 9mm ammo is that my 9mm glock 19 was stolen. I also have five 15 round magazines available. These glock magazines will fit a glock 19, glock 26 and probably some other double stack glock pistols. Would you be interested in my glock magazines?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.