JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is a good deal!

30FA8498-3647-4F59-BD1B-1B88319CBF42.png

Too clarify since the ad is hard to see.
It's Sellier & Bellot. OK ammo nothing special.
Decent deal though I can get somewhat better quality than S&B for basically the same price or a few dollars cheaper.

Best pricing is with Prime Ammo membership at Target Sports USA. The 8% discount off list AND free shipping means I paid around $150 to 156 a case the last time I bought.
Just checked, Blazer 147gr (alum) cased goes for $147 delivered.
Blazer Brass 124gr is $156 delivered.
CCI Independence 115 +P FMJ loose bulk pack is $155.48 delivered.

that price for S&B is a very good price. S&B is fine range ammo. Great way to put a firearm though its paces. I do shoot it from time to time in other calibers. So nothing against it. It's a good price for range ammo especially since you can get the 124gr at that price.

Thanks. I'll keep an eye on them. I moved from Ca last year and had plenty of ammo, but went through most of my 9. I had a great source for reloads, but not anymore.

Bought some from PSA and others, but shipping and/or tax can make it not as a great of a deal.

This one was great because I could drive across the river and not pay the extras.

Bought 2k rounds, but will go through that fairly quickly, so always looking for a good source for range ammo.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top