JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Hey All
Very new to the firearm world, just starting to get used to what to look for and starting to appreciate the inherent beauty and complexity of these machines.
Anyway, I'm on the hunt for a good package to get started with carrying. Something compact enough to conceal but large enough to learn on. Hoping to buy a package from someone with a quality starting 9mm, a holster, and maybe an extra magazine or 2.
Ideal options: CZ P-10C or P-07, M&Pc 2.0, Canik TP9SF Elite, etc.
I don't have a huge budget, but I'd love to see what's out there as far as a beginner :) Thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I wear 3xl gloves and Have 2 sig p938 easy to carry in a pocket or belt, extended mags get all 3 fingers on the grip and has a great trigger.
I gave my wife my micro 9 and it's the same as the sig. But they have a safety and you might not want one, check out a p365 or hellcat.
I also have a p320c with x-compct grip and it's ok to carry but doesn't hide well.

I've been wary of picking a Sig just because of the higher price point but obviously they're wonderful firearms

Id go Glock 19 - you can always resell it if it's not your thing but not much to it and you might be able to find one for $400-450 (not sure about that with the panic buying....)

Almost all pistols come with 2 mags. You can buy more online easily (glock factory mag will run $20, Sigs are more I believe).

Get your own holster or find a used one in the classifieds - I would look for a complete package cuz it will minimize your options.

Just my 2¢

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.