JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$20
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale are 2 near new condition Endomag 9mm conversion kits. These allow you to convert Pmag magazines to 9mm for use in a std AR lower with 9mm upper. They fit multiple generations of Pmag with and without window.

These did not work well with my setup and I've moved to a different solution. One kit has less than 200 rounds through it. The other less than one mag. I will not warrant these will work with your setup however they are well rated and seem to work well for a lot of folks. These have a lifetime warranty from the manufacturer but I've decided to move on. This sale is for the kit only. No magazines are included. These are both trimmed for 30 round use only.

New these are $29.99 + shipping. Get these for $20 each. I'd prefer to sell together but will ship on your dime.

Grab these and put that new 9mm upper to use.

IMG_20200911_133126630.jpg IMG_20200911_133138888.jpg IMG_20200911_133231697.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
For sale are 2 near new condition Endomag 9mm conversion kits. These allow you to convert Pmag magazines to 9mm for use in a std AR lower with 9mm upper. They fit multiple generations of Pmag with and without window.

These did not work well with my setup and I've moved to a different solution. One kit has less than 200 rounds through it. The other less than one mag. I will not warrant these will work with your setup however they are well rated and seem to work well for a lot of folks. These have a lifetime warranty from the manufacturer but I've decided to move on. This sale is for the kit only. No magazines are included. These are both trimmed for 30 round use only.

New these are $29.99 + shipping. Get these for $20 each. I'd prefer to sell together but will ship on your dime.

Grab these and put that new 9mm upper to use.

View attachment 751121 View attachment 751122 View attachment 751123
What set up did these not work well with?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top