JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
9mm
City
PORTLAND
State
Oregon
Zip Code
CZ Shadow 2 (9mm) in almost brand new condition with all of the following:
  • DAO/SAO with safety (no decocker)
  • 5" threaded barrel (fitted by professional gunsmith)
  • Original standard / stock 4.89" barrel
  • Three (3) 17-round double stacked mags
  • Original night sights (I did NOT add suppressor height sights)
  • Original box and all of the original paperwork (that also shows the prices I paid for everything)
  • Original packaging for all of the accessories
I'm the original owner and I have fired less than 500 rounds through this beauty of a gun. It's the best pistol I've ever personally fired. I shoot better with it than any other handgun I've ever used. However, I've decided it's too nice and too heavy to use as a carry gun. So, it's been mostly a "Safe Queen" for the last year (BTW, I bought it about a year ago). I personally think this gun is too nice to not have a loving home that will put it to good use. It's amazing as a competition pistol or home defense. But, I don't compete and I have plenty of other guns to protect the ole homestead.

All in, I've put over $2,000.00 into this gun (threaded barrel, gunsmithing, extra mags, etc.). But, I'd be willing to let it go for $1,100. Or make me an offer at a fair price.

I'd also be willing to sell or trade the gun with the TLR-2 and/or holster in the pictures at a higher price. BTW, I don't think the holster would fit all that well without the mounted flashlight. Also, I've zero'ed the red laser - a bit of a time save for you if you want it.

A few items that I might be interested in trading for:
- CZ Scorpion EVO
- Glock 20/29/40 (10mm)
- FK BRNO 7.5 PSD
- 357 and/or 38 special defensive ammo

BTW, I don't think I can sell the suppressor since you need an NFA for that. Thanks ATF! :)

CZ1.jpg CZ2.jpg CZ3.jpg CZ4.jpg CZ Holster 1.jpg CZ Holster 2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.