JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Price went up $1 from last time, still not bad.

Unfortunately I won't be ordering from PSA anytime in the near future because of their policy to charge your credit card immediately despite the actual shipping date.

For example, if you ordered the Blazer 9mm this morning (February 5th), your credit card will be charged the full amount immediately (this isn't a temporary hold).

On February 26th, you'll get a notification that your order has been shipped. Since ammunition has to be shipped on truck, it will arrive around March 5th.

If you're okay with paying in full for ammunition right now to have it delivered one month from now, go ahead and order from PSA.

I'm 3 weeks into my month long wait for ammo from them. Once this order arrives it will be my last order from them until they get their shipping times under control, or change their policies regarding when they charge your order to your card. To give you an example of someone who does it right, look at AIM Surplus. They still have long ship times like PSA, but they don't charge your card until it's ready to ship.

I've heard similar stories from other people, but I have never had any problem with them. It usually shows up to my house in 1 to 2 weeks. I have not ordered anything from them since the craziness began though. I would expect it to take longer just because of backorders.

I really don't need it, but it's in high demand (no, I'm not going to jack up the price) and I was thinking maybe I could trade it from other ammo that I actually want.

My order was about 1.5 months for delivery, I ordered black friday ;)

Demand is burnt out from what I am seeing...

Ive been to stores with 50+ boxes of 9mm for $11.99 and I still refused to pay until its back to $9.50-9.99

Please share the location of said stores. All the stores in my area are bone dry, but then again, I live in the tri-county area. More people, more demand.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top