JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
PF9's haven't had the teething problems the p32 and p380 have had. Still, I would polish the ramp and put at least 2-400 rounds through it. LC9 is another option to look at (Ruger's version of the pf9).

You probably would benefit from firing each side by side...and good luck with that, insofar as there are so many places that will offer that opportunity.

Personally, I would go with the Sig because I like Sigs.

Sig is now making a sub-compact version of their p229, it the P224, check out their web sit.

I understand that the 224 will come out in .40 first, followed by other calibers later...who knows how much later...and who knows when these things will actually hit the marketplace. But when it does...

I like my PF9 a whole lot. It works, and while I certainly could afford "better" I would not consider an Exeter made SIG as a vast improvement over the Kel-Tec. A Walther PPS? A Beretta Nano? Some Kahrs? Sure, but not a domestic SIG.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top