JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I need a carry pistol. I own several fullsizes and my XD40 is just too heavy. I'd like something small, light and a known good carrypiece. I have $300 spending limit. Local WA ftf sales, I am from tacoma to seattle area.

Looking for:

S&W 915
Taurus PT111 Millenium Pro (want the DA/SA not the DAO version)
XD9 sc
Ruger P95
Bersa's
Kel-Tec PF9
Kel-Tec P11
Ruger LC9
other small framed 9x19mm carry guns

It would appear that you are looking for a semi-auto pistol with a revolver budget. You won't be real happy with a lot of the "sub $300" offerings if you intend to actually shoot it a lot. But then there's always Hi-Point. They may be ugly but they are surprisingly reliable. Their 9mm offering would leave you money left over to even buy a decent holster. You'd just have to ignore all the BS from your friends though.

I've actually had 5 hi points now and I have had no complaints whatsoever short of looks. Two c9's, one 45 and two 995s. For the money they just can't be beat for plinking. hating on hipoints is for snobs. I own $600 handguns and $100 handguns. both work the same.

anyway thanks for the input, i actually looked into the khars. I have more money to play around with than $300 but if i'm going to spend $500 on a carry piece I think it would be a G26. I want one of the subcompact pocket guns that I can wear and forget about (kel-tecs, lc9 etc). I love my XD40 but I just feel it's too bulky for concealment. its meant to be a dutybelt /range type of weapon. maybe the SC model but mines the 4" service grade.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.