JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What range are you at? I'm meeting someone tomorrow, but it's at tri county and I think he would prefer the full auto range..maybe get the three of us could go blast stuff?

What range are you at? I'm meeting someone tomorrow, but it's at tri county and I think he would prefer the full auto range..maybe get the three of us could go blast stuff?

I've been wanting to hear some cans myself. I'm leaning toward the octane 9 hd. I have an m&p9 with a storm lake threaded barrel. I'm also a member at tri county. Let me know if you don't mind me tagging along tomorrow.

I have an Osprey in .45 and both the .45 and the 9mm piston for it. In 9mm, I shoot it on my Tornado Tech threaded OEM Beretta barrel and....my Glock 23 with the Lone Wolf 9mm threaded conversion barrel. You have great taste in firearms....:) I can tell you on the Glock it's amazingly quiet, and very little recoil even when shooting +P's. I can't say I've compared it to lots of other 9mm cans, but I will tell you I have no regrets about the .45 Osprey purchase. In .45 I have a Glock 21 with a KKM barrel in it. Haven't gotten one for the Springfield Operator yet, but I'm considering my options there.

Incedently, a friend in Alaska just got a Form 4 that he e-filed approved in about four months. Beats the heck out of the wait for my last can, which was almost exactly a year. If you have a trust, it's really worth it to e-file.

Cheers - B.B.S.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads