JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For range plinking steel, I like 124 or 125 grain hi tek coated lead from different vendors. Also have used 147 grain Berrys. For jacketed or plated Bullets, RMR and Precision Delta are the main places I look first to order from.

RMR 124gr MPR (Multi Purpose Round) is my favorite.

9-124gr-RMR-JHP-MPR.jpg

But, they are about 8 weeks delayed on shipping.

If this was 11 months ago, I would say to go to Precision Delta for their great jacketed bullets (priced like plated junk) or Powder Valley for great deals on Zero jacketed bullets (all in bulk--2000+ bullets). I would go to Precision Bullets for their swaged coated lead bullets--great bullets.
Now, I guess whatever you can find.

I've recently got a couple thousand 115gr from DG Bullets. All came with in a week. A lot of places are back logged, my last RMR order took four months.

I like them, I've only shot a couple hundred. But they seem nice, I ordered an extra thousand after hitting the range. Going to get in an order of .357s this week too. Trying to get a few things ordered so I have them on hand.

I've shot everything. Plated, FMJ, lead, polycoated, powdercoated, 100g, 115g, 124g, 125g, 135g, 140g, 147g, 165g, etc.

They all go bang.

Anything special you are looking for @reblwing ?

For now just 115 snd 124. Got some 115s on the way and might try some from dg bullets so I'm good for now.
Appreciate all the input from fellow forumites.

Never had a problem with any brand of coated bullets - 9mm, 38/357, 45acp, 45lc - all good.

Currently using Acme. In the past I have used Bayou, the Blue Bullets & others.

What I like about the Acme are they feel a bit smoother/slicker and their profile works well in 9 in some of my guns at longer COAL's.

Box is nice/never a problem with damage in shipping.

Only downside to them (for me) is they are mostly available in red only.

I'll start with the silly answer...whatever you can find. On a more helpful side, Berry's have been working well for me and have also been finding them around, Sportsman's, Midway (last week even), and sometimes direct. Others have recommended Montana Gold; have some in waiting but have not yet tried them to personally recommend. I run 124 gr nearly always as a preference, every 9mm we have likes these.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top