JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
McMinnville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a bunch of 9mm brass for sale. My sons and I pick it up at the range, sort it by caliber and toss out any junk or questionable brass. It's mixed range brass, mostly U.S. commercial headstamps. I can't guarantee all once-fired, but I'm sure most of it is, and I scrap anything I wouldn't load myself. $2 per pound. We have at least 200 pounds.

I also have a smaller quantity of .40 S&W, .45 ACP, 5.56/.223, .380 acp, and 30-06 brass that I'll need to list as well when I have time.
EDIT- only the 9mm brass is $2/lb. I'm not selling the other calibers for that price. Sorry, when I get time to figure out exactly what all I have and what it's worth, I'll make another listing for them. I'm thinking 4 cents each on the 5.56 and .380, 5c on the .45acp if I sort it by primer size, 2c on the .40, and I don't know yet on the '06.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have a bunch of 9mm brass for sale. My sons and I pick it up at the range, sort it by caliber and toss out any junk or questionable brass. It's mixed range brass, mostly U.S. commercial headstamps. I can't guarantee all once-fired, but I'm sure most of it is, and I scrap anything I wouldn't load myself. $2 per pound. We have at least 200 pounds.

I also have a smaller quantity of .40 S&W, .45 ACP, 5.56/.223, .380 acp, and 30-06 brass that I'll need to list as well when I have time.
EDIT- only the 9mm brass is $2/lb. I'm not selling the other calibers for that price. Sorry, when I get time to figure out exactly what all I have and what it's worth, I'll make another listing for them. I'm thinking 4 cents each on the 5.56 and .380, 5c on the .45acp if I sort it by primer size, 2c on the .40, and I don't know yet on the '06.
If you happen by Davisons again,I could use another $20s worth of 9mm.

How many pounds in a five gallon bucket?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top