JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$48
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
McMinnville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I gave the brass gathering over to my 14yo son. He's been hard at work sizing, sorting, and tumbling the empty brass he's picked up. He's got a couple thousand ready to go.

9mm range brass - mixed headstamp - sorted to remove any tarnished, dinged, damaged, or otherwise questionable brass. $48 per 1,000 pieces.
We're able to ship up to 2,000 pieces, anywhere in the Pacific Northwest, in a USPS Regional "A" box for only $8.

IMG_9614[1].jpg IMG_9609[2].jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thank you! I told him if he starts making much money, he might have to start paying for his own .22 ammo. ;)

We'll probably have some more ready within a week or so.

I'm looking to head down to McMinnville to buy from some other members in the next week or so here. If you've got some brass available, I can pick some up!

He's got a fire under him now to get more ready. 1k is sold, another 1k is ready to go, and he's got several more that he's working on. I told him to be sure and include some extra in each thousand. It's always a good practice to give the customer good measure.

Just let me know what you want, and we'll have it ready.

Sold 2k yesterday. He had a big grin on his face holding the cash! The grin decreased slightly when I informed him that we'll be going to the bank today to put half of it directly into his savings account. We set accounts up for them a while back, but so far haven't put much in.

I feel bad because when I was his age I was working hard on the farm. I bucked hay and raised a calf or two, made some real money. My kids are growing up in town, and can't even mow lawns for neighbors; everyone's "got a guy". I worry that they're not learning to work.

Sorry, I know this isn't a discussion thread. Maybe I'll start one in Off Topic: work opportunities for kids?

Sold 2k yesterday. He had a big grin on his face holding the cash! The grin decreased slightly when I informed him that we'll be going to the bank today to put half of it directly into his savings account. We set accounts up for them a while back, but so far haven't put much in.

I feel bad because when I was his age I was working hard on the farm. I bucked hay and raised a calf or two, made some real money. My kids are growing up in town, and can't even mow lawns for neighbors; everyone's "got a guy". I worry that they're not learning to work.

Sorry, I know this isn't a discussion thread. Maybe I'll start one in Off Topic: work opportunities for kids?
Nice job Dad! :s0166:
I hope everything went well with my son in laws purchase of that "fine lookin" 9mm brass. Haven't heard any bad so I assume all went well. You are a good dad. We need more of you. It's a fight, but believe me, (been there) it's worth it. FAMILY is worth it.

He's got some more 9mm ready now. I turned the rest of the brass I've collected over to him to, .380, .45 acp, and .40 S&W. He'll process it next, and have it available for the same price (a little more for the 45s - I'll make a separate listing).

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top