JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Banks
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is my converted Rock Island BA22 Tactical 22tcm, which I had converted to 9mm by Tim Copeland at Copeland Gunwerks.

This is a one off rifle. There was a guy a while back doing them, but the host rifles are all but vaporware now. This won't likely come up again unless the person buying this hates it.

I have it set up as a suppressor host more than anything. It's stupid quiet. I tried the tactical stock and a scope on a bench too. Much more fun as a carbine.

Tim countered and chambered a barrel blank. Then blued/parkerized it, which matches the receiver nicely. It is 16" in length and threaded 1/2x28. 1-16 twist with a long throat. I mean long. He did this so I could play with heavy for caliber 9mm hand loads, did I say it was a quiet host yet?

It currently has a Q muzzle device rocksetted for use with a suppressor. Muzzle brake is included. Original thread protector included, Tim matched it to the barrel and crown, pictured below.

I found the wood stock for it and it is included (currently in it). As is the original tactical stock. The tactical stock is much heavier, it has push button adjustable length of pull and cheek riser.

I raided the web for spare parts. Includes a complete spare trigger housing. 2 spare bolts. Spare mag catch, ejector, rail, hardware.

Mags are incredibly hard to come by. I managed 3 of the 17 rounders and 4 more 3 rounders. 8 total. I rarely used most and the springs are tight in the 3 rounders. I have not vetted them for feeding. It didn't always like the shorter ones. I never figured out if 2011 mags work with this, but the Rock Island double stack 9mm/22tcm are the ones that I know work.

This action is based on 22tcm, 9mm plus p it p plus p was not recommended by the guy putting these together back in the day. I never did and I'd recommend the next owner do the same.

Holosun red dot and mount included.

ANY OTHER OPTIC, SUPPRESSOR OR BIPODS IN PICTURES NOT INCLUDED. I just wanted to include a lot of pictures.

Thats about all the details, and now for the price…

$2000 and it's all yours.

I AM NOT LOOKING TO PART OUT ANYTHING.

I'll meet at just about any FFL that will take the gun and hold it, unless it's1-2 hours away. I will likely have my kid with me so please bear with me.

BUYER TO PAY ANY FEES SND BGC.

BUYER PAYS SELLER PRIOR TO ANY 4473 PAPERWORK. CONFIRM DEAL / PAY / 4473

NO TRADES

SHIPPING TO THOSE I KNOW IN VA ONLY

I have plenty of positive feedback!

Thanks for looking!

Reno

C4FB5136-EC01-48B3-86D3-B9001FBD6FD1.jpeg D6441104-2DC1-4516-9370-EFB69D81DDB1.jpeg 1D8C7253-2AD5-44B4-9C8B-6067A82CF5BB.jpeg E2198947-60D6-41AC-89AE-EA6A0DE0CD46.jpeg 93D029DE-BB6A-4920-A9B0-C1589A05E005.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Sorry if there are double pics. Got messed up a couple of times since only 5 per post.

3331555A-716A-4EB9-B0F2-EAFA4D33D920.jpeg 4F686BBC-B055-4D6A-B2DF-C4A91FBB4ADA.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.