JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Making my rounds this morning and I saw that NW Armory in Tigard had a bunch of Remington 9mm 115gr? FMJ available, $20 for a box of 50 so $.40 a round.
They were sold out, but B-Mart told me they had Blazer 9mm for 11.35 a box? I missed some by 5 min.
Wouldn't it be nice if availability is improving and prices are going down!

Yep, I got two boxes of the Blazer at that Bimart this morning at 9:30am. They had 100 round boxes of Winchester 115gr as well for $26.xx. Happened to be back there at 1:30pm for another errand and it was all gone. Didn't get to double dip...

The problem isn't political per se. Its a supply chain issue and the administration will have little effect. I don't see things changing anytime soon. Why would the manufacturers do anything that would cause them to get less $ for their products. And if we accept the current assertion that there are many more gun owners, it will be even more difficult to get & keep product on the shelves.

The problem isn't political per se. Its a supply chain issue and the administration will have little effect. I don't see things changing anytime soon. Why would the manufacturers do anything that would cause them to get less $ for their products. And if we accept the current assertion that there are many more gun owners, it will be even more difficult to get & keep product on the shelves.

Its still panic buying. Talked with a customer from CO. the other day that said he saw two boxes of .44mag on the shelf at a farm supply, so he bought both. The only thing is he does not have a .44 Mag.:rolleyes: He felt he "had to buy them" and "may get a .44" or just use them for trading. Bottom line he bought something just because it's in short supply.o_O. This behavior is across the board and where it all goes until the supply can catch up, and it becomes "surplus" or normal inventory. Based on the last shortage it will take a bit. Even if next week goes our way, it will take months if not a full yr for it to calm down.

I remember from the last scare some of the mechanics of why the manufacturers don't really ever meet demand in times like this. It would not make sense to put in additional equipment and hire more people as they know the bottom will eventually fall out again. They may put on extra shifts and put an emphasis on certain calibers that have higher profit margins but they will never truly be able to fully meet the demand in crazy times like this. Me, I am only after a few loading supplies as I see them available at fair prices. I will wait to buy factory ammo when this insanity subsides a bit.

Same reason on handgun and AR15 inventory. I am impressed how much M&P Sporters are going for, wish I had a truck full of them to sell.

If a President gets elected who plans to restrict ammo sales online, you can be sure it will be a political problem causing another wave of panic buying.

"End the online sale of firearms and ammunitions. Biden will enact legislation to prohibit all online sales of firearms, ammunition, kits, and gun parts."

40267E42-5E1C-4D19-8814-8A87AEA71A28.jpeg
Pre-Plandemic priced at BiMart 10 minutes ago!

0.2358cpr

Last Edited:
If a President gets elected who plans to restrict ammo sales online, you can be sure it will be a political problem causing another wave of panic buying.

"End the online sale of firearms and ammunitions. Biden will enact legislation to prohibit all online sales of firearms, ammunition, kits, and gun parts."
I just read that on Biden' s platform. I can't see that as a good solution to anything. We will have to watch for that if he makes the cut.

Got a couple of 50 round Federal White box training ammo 115gr 9mm at Bi Mart in Scappoose yesterday. $13 per......

Lucky timing I guess. My buddy got 2 for me as well, since he doesn't have a 9mm.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It's Heaven and Hell.....

Today I went to BiMart and bought (with the help of my Daughter) 2 boxes of Blazer 115 9mm ($11.79 per) and 4 150 rnd boxes of Federal American Eagle 5.56 ($65 per) and 2 150 rnd boxes of Frontier 223 ( $67.97)

Then went to Black Sheep in CdA and bought 8 boxes of Blazer 9mm @ $19.95.

90% of that is for friends and family.

Its still panic buying.

Not really. Again, We have alot of newbies that have come to the fold. Is it "panic buying" to want ammo for your newly acquired PDW?

Maybe your friend is doing that, but not me. All the stuff that I bought today, 10% will stay in my safe. I only buy if its a reasonable deal.

I will add that I did start buying ammunition for a gun I have yet to purchase, because I need to get some training stock on hand before I buy my next long gun and they tell me I can only have 2 boxes, LOL

Today (10-30-20) I got a text from my friend in Hawaii. He says ammo prices are #@^*.

So then.....

6.5 PCR $100 box of 20

and for Molokai (hunting is popular there)

.308 Win $45-50 a box

"Lucky you no live Hawaii."

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR