JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$340
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale or trade is a PSA GEN4 9mm 8" MLOK upper with BCG, Mod 3 BCM GFH, and three converted PMAGS with ENDO mag guts. All you do is swap this upper and use these mags without a mag well conversion. This model it unfired from the factory. One ENDO mag was adjusted (filed per instructions) to run properly. Ran only snap caps and dummy rounds to make sure ejection and cycling were up to par. The mag limit adjusted on these mags has been removed so they hold 30 rounds of 9mm. $400 (75% of new cost) or trade. To review the specific model it is PSA SKU 5165449737 and can be viewed here: https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-gen4-8-9mm-1-10-nitride-7-m-lok-upper-with-bcg-ch.html

A25A51CF-1EA0-425C-BA59-6A472BE08B30.jpeg 4C05A9FE-0225-4F63-8F27-8EFBC94F95EA.jpeg 2841D768-4F6C-41D7-847D-1553386A0CF5.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hello,
I'm interested in this upper, but have a couple quick questions. Would you please pm me?
For some reason it continues to show my inbox as full, even though I've deleted (left) most conversations.
Maybe it will work if you message me?

Thank you.

Hello,
I'm interested in this upper, but have a couple quick questions. Would you please pm me?
For some reason it continues to show my inbox as full, even though I've deleted (left) most conversations.
Maybe it will work if you message me?

Thank you.

mitch, tried to PM you, not working.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top