JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Need to sell my Nice AR 9mm pistol . I installed a PWS buffer tube , Colt 5" flash suppressor , Warne scope rings , a cheap reddot site and a Magpul K grip . The Fenix tk11 light and CAA mount will NOT come with the pistol as it's going on another rifle .

The upper I bought used has a 5" barrel that is cut/threaded by hairtrigger (I believe it is ), YMH 2 piece rail, brand new 9mm RRA BCG, RRA 9mm buffer/spring. The upper is in decent shape, has some nicks that I covered but it and the barrel are the used parts on this build.

The lower is a brand new Mega gater that is JC marked, has a perm Hahn block with bolt hold open (new), new DPMS LPK with 9mm hammer , Magpul MOE grip, GEN 2 anti rotation pins (9mm is hard on the pins, saves your lower).

I have a bit over $1100 into this setup.

I've used all of the mags and had a issue with 1 mag ( big hammer might fix it ) . The other 5 mags work great and this pistol shoots great but it will not feed bullnose style JHP ammo . I have ran 400 rounds of various 9mm FMJ and JHP ammo with no issues other then the JHP bullet nose ammo FTF issues . Even with the cheap reddot it's a lazer beam that puts a hole right were the reddot shines :s0114:

Price is $900 cash FIRM , No trades and I'll even toss in a 50 round box of FMJ 9mm ammo . Face to face sale with Oregon residents ONLY . I will check IDS and a bill of sale will be done :s0155: