JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mensrea... isn't that an STD?

Cute. (I did get something from my studies in the Administration Of Justice at Portland State University).

"Mens Rea" is "guilty mind" this is the mental formation of intent. In this instance, there's no "constructive intent". The Feds don't really want to attempt to prosecute someone without said intent. It is prohibitively expensive to prosecute a case that they can't win.

If he sends it back to PSA, it virtually eliminates his culpability. No intent, no case.

Took it to the shop where I bought it. They called Palmetto on my behalf and got the fire control group replaced on the spot with inventory that the shop had on hand. Went to the range to sight in and test it out today, ALL GOOD!!!!!

I was never here....:D

I'm glad to hear that you "dodged that bullet". I hope that the rifle meets your needs and the 9mm can do the job". You can kill coyotes at 30 yards with relative ease. Place one in their head and they should drop like a sack of rocks.

This may have happened previously....:D

FWIW, a little bit of advice on trouble shooting anything.

Go back to the previous configuration, then retest. If the problem is still present, then the problem is not your changes, but rather a malfunction in the previous configuration (probably the trigger group).

If the problem is remedied, then move forward with your changes, one at a time, until the problem reappears. When the problem reappears, then that change was the one to start looking at (although it may still be a combination of changes, that one was the one that probably was enough to be the sum of changes to cause the problem).

You can go backwards one step at a time, but it is better to go back to the original configuration and verify that the problem was not present to start with IMO.

I do this kind of thing with various systems all the time - not firearms necessarily - but systems are complicated, so simplify it and take it step by step - i.e., change one variable in the system at a time. Isolate it down to one variable if possible.

I'm certain that I'm not as sorry as you are... and my name isn't dude, any more than your name is *rick.

Sed numquid, many people call me "bud". Not sure if that is short for buddy or Budweiser, implying either a familiarity that does not exist, or drunkeness. If you wish to call me Prick, that is fine too. :rolleyes: I'm not really sensitive in that manner. :cool::cool::cool:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top