JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have several boxes of brand new, current production premium hollow point 9mm and .45 auto ammunition for sale. These are 50 round retail boxes. These are the best available; great expansion, weight retention, nickel plated cases, and low flash powder.

9mm Federal Premium 147gr HST HP Tactical
9mm Federal Premium 147gr +P HST HP Tactical
9mm Federal Premium 147gr Hydra Shok (not pictured)
9mm Winchester Ranger 124gr +P "Talon" HP

45 Federal Premium 230gr HST HP Tactical
45 Winchester Ranger 230gr "Talon" HP

I have 300-400 rounds of each available
$60/box, or $50 a box if buying multiple.
I live in Portland, and can meet locally. Contact me for shipping or other arrangements.

Thanks

Oh, and all the posters about price, could you please direct me to where I can get this ammo, now, in stock cheaper? I'm actually making nothing on this. I wanted some for personal use (hence why I have 300-400 rounds), but had to buy full cases to not pay $60+ a box and outrageous shipping (oh, and they keep selling out). So please, direct me to a company with these in stock, willing to meet or deliver these to me at $50/ a box, or STFU.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I just picked up 50 rounds 45 Ranger, 50 rounds 45 HST+P, $40 each, online,$10 shipping=$90. There you go

What's the link? Can you post it? That would be helpful to people. Or, just tear me a new one cause you may (although wont say where) have going it for a whole $5 less, and 7-10 days shipping.

Stretchers has it in stock for $27 a box.

Ventura has some for 40.50 a box.

Strictlyammo has some calibers. Runs about 30 bucks a box.

There are others. Look I admit it is hard to find. Any ammo is hard to find. And someone who really needs it badly ASAP may be willing to pay your price. I admit it is good ammo. Good luck. But for a first post, not real good.

Stretchers has it in stock for $27 a box.

Ventura has some for 40.50 a box.

Strictlyammo has some calibers. Runs about 30 bucks a box.

There are others. Look I admit it is hard to find. Any ammo is hard to find. And someone who really needs it badly ASAP may be willing to pay your price. I admit it is good ammo. Good luck. But for a first post, not real good.

Ok. My bad. I've never heard of this site. And I've never heard of the sites your referencing. I wish I had sooner. I've been around guns my entire life. I usually buy from shops around town. When I can't find what I need at them, I've many times gone to midwayusa, cheaperthandirt, ammotogo, ammunition depot, palmetto state armory. I bought a couple new handguns in the last 2 months, (a SA XDs, and a G26). Shops are, as we all know, almost entirely wiped out of ammo. I wanted an assortment of premium ammo to run through these. So, I went to the show at the expo center to get ammo, and the sh*theads there were selling boxes of 20 SD rounds for $40-50. They were selling .22lr for f*cking $80 brick. So, as I am not as smart as the people here, I ordered some full cases from the only place I knew of, to not pay $60+. I was turned on to this website by another member, to sell some of the excess I had, and I can assure you, at $50 I am not profiting at all, because as stated, I am far less intelligent than everyone else here. So, sorry all. My first thread will be my last.

Sorry to make you mad but before you leave at least take a minute to look at it from another perspective. You are complaining that you got taken advantage of by the bubblegumheads that are profiteering, but at the same time you are asking us to bail you out and reward those bubblegumheads by paying the inflated prices. If we all just stop paying these people to take advantage of us then they will have to get reasonable. Most of us appreciate the idea of you or anyone else making a little profit. I know I like to do that. But that isn't the same as being bent over a log and ........well you know.

Ok. My bad. I've never heard of this site. And I've never heard of the sites your referencing. I wish I had sooner. I've been around guns my entire life. I usually buy from shops around town. When I can't find what I need at them, I've many times gone to midwayusa, cheaperthandirt, ammotogo, ammunition depot, palmetto state armory. I bought a couple new handguns in the last 2 months, (a SA XDs, and a G26). Shops are, as we all know, almost entirely wiped out of ammo. I wanted an assortment of premium ammo to run through these. So, I went to the show at the expo center to get ammo, and the sh*theads there were selling boxes of 20 SD rounds for $40-50. They were selling .22lr for f*cking $80 brick. So, as I am not as smart as the people here, I ordered some full cases from the only place I knew of, to not pay $60+. I was turned on to this website by another member, to sell some of the excess I had, and I can assure you, at $50 I am not profiting at all, because as stated, I am far less intelligent than everyone else here. So, sorry all. My first thread will be my last.

Sorry to make you mad but before you leave at least take a minute to look at it from another perspective. You are complaining that you got taken advantage of by the bubblegumheads that are profiteering, but at the same time you are asking us to bail you out and reward those bubblegumheads by paying the inflated prices. If we all just stop paying these people to take advantage of us then they will have to get reasonable. Most of us appreciate the idea of you or anyone else making a little profit. I know I like to do that. But that isn't the same as being bent over a log and ........well you know.

Excuse me? You know my finances now? I asked for or need a bail out? You're right, my kids will go hungry, utilities will be shut off. You know nothing. You don't even know the definition of classifieds. I'll help you:

classified
noun
: an advertisement grouped with others according to subject — usually used in plural

Where does it reference making friends, getting to know their families and so forth?

I sold several Jeep parts on a online "classified". I must say, nobody asked me to take them out on a date first. But, because of the enlightening experience here, the next time I sell a car on autotrader, I'm going to first post that I'm looking to meet people and get to know them before selling this car I have. And the next item I sell on ebay, I'm going to insist buyers first send me family photos, and talk about where they've come from and where they're going in life.

Oh, and before I leave, (as you said before), take a minute to look at it from another perspective: I was open in admitting I've not heard of the online stores you referenced. I'm not as much of an online arms expert as you are. Being not as cool (or having so little life) as you I stated, clearly as possible, I've not found them, in stock, under $60, plus minimum $10-15 shipping. So, from my perspective, prior to and while I was posting in the "I don't want to have g@y sex with anyone, but I do have something I'd sell, (hence the classified board)" I thought maybe there were other people; no, I know there are other people, paying $73+ a box to have them shipped to them, when they are available from the etailers I am familiar with, who might like to pay less, and have them same day. But, per you, if people don't buy from me, a local guy, selling below what most of the few etailers that have them are charging, the industry will lower prices. That's an interesting take, but it's your opinion.
So, I will gladly keep my ammo, no bailout needed; and should I really would like to sell some, I'll place an add in the Oregonian, the nickel ads, or some other "CLASSIFIED", leading in with, "I'm not interested in butt-sex, but if you want to buy something from my ad in the classifieds, that sounds good!"
Lastly, chanting or even using the term "profiteer" sounds really unintelligent. Do you go in to a dealership to buy a truck, look at the price and shout "Profiteer!" That's very odd if you do. People normally counter offer, but that's when you get beyond grade school antics. People like theOhioan could just come out and say, I bought two for $90, and I'd probably have said, sure, I'll do that. What's a few bucks. Someone gets ammo they want, and I get some cash (I mean bailed out) so little Timmy and Suzy can eat tonight.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.