Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS OR 9mm and .40 S&W brass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Feedback
19 / 0 / 0
Range brass- mixed headstamp. I sort it by caliber and wash it in dish soap with a little lemishine. It's not tumbled but it's pretty clean. I sort out any that look questionable: dents, dings, ridged brass, etc..

9mm brass - $19 per thousand - I have about 6k
.40 S&W brass - $22 per thousand - I have about 7k

I also have a couple thousand .380 brass as well - $40/k

I'm in Yahmill county/ McMinnville area, but not able to travel often to meet up.

Last edited:
OP
CLT65
Reactions
Feedback
19 / 0 / 0
I still have a bunch, about 10,000 9mm, maybe 5,000 .40sw, several thousand .380acp, and a couple thousand 5.56 as well.

OP
CLT65
Reactions
Feedback
19 / 0 / 0
My son and I pick them up at the range whenever we run across a bunch. They seem to be plentiful lately. It helps pay for the .22 ammo he goes through.

IMG_7421[1].jpg

OP
CLT65
Reactions
Feedback
19 / 0 / 0
One last bump for this ad. I'll be making a trip north near Seattle in about three weeks, if anyone north of me is interested.

OP
CLT65
Reactions
Feedback
19 / 0 / 0
I still have a very large quantity of 9mm brass (close to 20k), several thousand 5.56, and a couple thousand .380acp.

I'm locking this thread, not because I'm out, but because I think I need to make a new thread for what's left, and the rules state that I must wait 7 days between locking the old thread and starting a new one. I'll be driving to Seattle in a couple weeks, in case anyone north of me is interested in this brass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LATEST REVIEWS

• Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    One more that Jeremy did for me. This is my edc This is a Kahr K9 that also had to be redone
    • jg rider
  • NW Custom Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Had several transfers; purchase I'm happy with. Will continue to use.
    • Reacher120
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    I use Lucky Sporting Goods for my work related transfers and consignment sales. Jeremy is fast and friendly.
    • withoutremorse

Staff online