JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
9mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have 2 - 250 round boxes of Federal 9mm .....$300

And a variety of 380 Auto: 1 - 250 round NIB Remington UMC 95 gr FMJ
2 partial boxes CCI Blazer - 75 rounds 95 gr FMJ
38 rounds Fiocchi 90 gr JHP and 34 rounds Federal Hydra-Shok 90 gr JHP

397 total rounds of 380 Auto for $200

I also have pictured, about 500 rounds of reloads/ takedown components that I bought last year from a member on here. I have fired a few rounds of each type with no misfires or issues but it is my understanding that these are for component stock only. Listed in reloading section for $150.

380 all.jpg Federal 9mm 500 rounds.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Are those loose reloads or remanufactured? Who loaded them?
Who did the steel-cased stuff?
Hi,

I really don't know. I bought them about a year ago from another member here on NWF and as best as I remember he thought they were reloads but I don't know who did it. All I know is that I ran about 20 of each ( 10 of the JHP's) through the PK 380 and had not a single misfire.

Hi,

I really don't know. I bought them about a year ago from another member here on NWF and as best as I remember he thought they were reloads but I don't know who did it. All I know is that I ran about 20 of each ( 10 of the JHP's) through the PK 380 and had not a single misfire.
Thanks for the clarification. Just as an FYI if they are reloads unless you are an FFL you may not sell them as loaded ammo.
What most of us do when we have reloads is to sell them for components only.
You can mention you have run some of them through and had no issues. BUT you have no liability if someone else decides to shoot them instead of pulling them down as they should do. Unless you are there and know what they were loaded with it is never suggested to shoot someone else's reloads.

Most of the time the ad is split between regular factory stuff here and the reloads second. It's also not a bad idea to cross-post the reloads to the reloading section. As many times reloaders like getting stuff like yours to pull the bullet and load their own powder and bullets. The advantage is you have fully process brass AND a primer already in place.

GLWS, Too far away for me to bother making an offer but likely with the prices starting to creep you will likely find a buyer.

BTW here are the rules: https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/person-who-reloads-ammunition-required-be-licensed-manufacturer

Last Edited:
I have 2 - 250 round boxes of Federal 9mm .....$300

And a variety of 380 Auto: 1 - 250 round NIB Remington UMC 95 gr FMJ
2 partial boxes CCI Blazer - 75 rounds 95 gr FMJ
38 rounds Fiocchi 90 gr JHP and 34 rounds Federal Hydra-Shok 90 gr JHP

397 total rounds of 380 Auto for $200

I also have pictured, about 500 rounds of reloads/ takedown components that I bought last year from a member on here. I have fired a few rounds of each type with no misfires or issues but it is my understanding that these are for component stock only. Listed in reloading section for $150.

View attachment 1019682 View attachment 1019683
Hello, Trade your 9mm for 300 rounds of 220 grain 300 b/o sub Sonics? (Remans)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top