JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
115 Gr WWB at Walmart is still under $19 for 100 round packs - when it is in stock.
My local Walmart gets it in regularly enough - My friend with a new G19 has managed to pick up 2 boxes a week a go and 7 boxes on Friday. Both times he bought all that was left.

Ben's Loan in Renton has plenty of 9mm ammo in stock. Cheapest is $11.99/box of 50 (Magtech 115gr).

Of course, I discovered this after buying the "on-sale" ammo at Big 5....

Checked the Renton Walmart, but they didn't have any 9mm in stock. They did have a bunch of .44 Mag WWB for some reason.

Keep an eye at your local bimart stores. I got 9mm for less then $12 a box of 50. Real brass too, not the blazer aluminum cased crap.

Good luck on the searches. Its starting to show back up in greater volume.

nate

Today(around noon) paid $18.00 for a 50rd box Blazer Brass 15gr 9mm at a gun store in the Portland Metro area.

Heard this can be got when available at Walmart for around $10-12? Is this about right?

I've been camping out at Bi-mart and getting the Remington 250pk for about $58.00.
You do the math.

$20 for a box of ammo is high. I wouldn't pay that much. I don't pay that much for .40 cal.
But I might have to sooner or later.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads