JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
9mm
City
Tanasbourne
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hi all,
Have some 9mm Federal & Winchester range & defense ammo, 115gr FMJ and 147 JHP, looking to trade for either .357 Sig or 10mm equivalent. Please reply below or PM. Meet near Sportsman's in Tanasbourne FTF anytime.
Would prefer normal FMJ 357 Sig range and higher end 10mm but open to offers and ideas. Thank you

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hi all,
Have some 9mm Federal & Winchester range & defense ammo, 115gr FMJ and 147 JHP, looking to trade for either .357 Sig or 10mm equivalent. Please reply below or PM. Meet near Sportsman's in Tanasbourne FTF anytime.
Would prefer normal FMJ 357 Sig range and higher end 10mm but open to offers and ideas. Thank you
Don't really have what you asked for, but you might be interested. I have quite a few 10mm semi-wadcutter reloads that I got as part of an estate sale. I don't have a 10mm, so I have just been packing them around. I'm out in the Gorge, so I really don't want to drive all the way to Tanasbourne, but might be able to swing Troutdale or Washougal.

Don't really have what you asked for, but you might be interested. I have quite a few 10mm semi-wadcutter reloads that I got as part of an estate sale. I don't have a 10mm, so I have just been packing them around. I'm out in the Gorge, so I really don't want to drive all the way to Tanasbourne, but might be able to swing Troutdale or Washougal.
Hi Stickman, thanks for writing and welcome to NWFA! I don't think they would work well in my glocks, but thank you for reaching out. All trade offers are always welcomed & considered!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.