JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you can get one of the Mega Packs of 250 rounds @ Bimart for about $65 on sale. the nice thing about these packs is that the ammo comes in 50rd plastic cases so it isn't all loose. Check it out.

I know the Wolf from ammoman is cheaper than the OMC, but the OMC is reloadable (and not Wolf). That said, my P94 eats Wolf just fine.

I was leaning towards OMC . . .

Frisky, do you have experience with this ammo? Have you purchased their reloads before?

Actually that Bimart deal is 250 rds for $48.99, I just missed it last time, they sell out within a day when they run that special.
But at walmart they sell Winchester 115gr for $20 per 100rd 'value pack' so really 250 rounds of that costs about $50, seems reasonable to me.

Actually that Bimart deal is 250 rds for $48.99, I just missed it last time, they sell out within a day when they run that special.
But at walmart they sell Winchester 115gr for $20 per 100rd 'value pack' so really 250 rounds of that costs about $50, seems reasonable to me.

Interesting you say that. I just went to a Walmart that no longer sells rifles and shotguns but they do sell ammo. The weird thing was there prices were not very good at all. Did you see this online.

BJ

Interesting you say that. I just went to a Walmart that no longer sells rifles and shotguns but they do sell ammo. The weird thing was there prices were not very good at all. Did you see this online.

BJ

I have heard they have this deal at wally-world,,, Me thinks Joey buys it all the time.

If I remeber correctly He was buying some and spent an hour flirting with the guy behind the counter making hime late for a formal gun engagement.

Or thats how the story goes, even if I just did make that last part up :s0114:

I usually buy the WWB at Wal-Mart.

I haven't found a better deal yet.

the Federal Bulk Pack .22LR ammo there is the best deal also. I usually get at least a couple boxes every time I go.

This is the part where I completely contradict myself. I also saw the Federal .22Lr ammo in bulk 550rds and I picked it up there also. It was about $3-$4 cheaper than it usually is. It is funny that one could buy 550rds for $8 a couple of years ago.

This is the part where I completely contradict myself. I also saw the Federal .22Lr ammo in bulk 550rds and I picked it up there also. It was about $3-$4 cheaper than it usually is. It is funny that one could buy 550rds for $8 a couple of years ago.

The Federal Bulk Packs everywhere else are 525 rounds for $3-$4 more.

50 more rounds for less money = deal

Hey Cbob, what were the prices when you went to Walmart? I know last week on election day my dad owed me $20 so I told him to pick me up 100rds if they had it for that price, they still did. Hope they didn't go up :(

Hey Cbob, what were the prices when you went to Walmart? I know last week on election day my dad owed me $20 so I told him to pick me up 100rds if they had it for that price, they still did. Hope they didn't go up :(

For 9mm right. I saw a box of 50rds for about $17 if I remember right, but I think some of the prices may be different per store. The one that really got me was they had a "value pack" of .223 Remington ammo that contained 50rds. The price was $26 which equals out to $0.52 per round or $10.40 per box.:s0131: What is going on!!!

That's all crazy talk. What Walmart was this at? Somewhere down in Yamhill? Both of the Walmarts I went to were on 82nd. Tempted to go back and check it out.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top