Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

9MM ammo for $200 per thousand

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by dario541, Jan 7, 2012.

1. dario541

dario541 medford, or 97504 Member

I was at the local Bi-Mart store here in Medford today. They are selling Remington/UMC 9MM 115 gr full metal jacket ammo in bulk boxes for $199.97! I don't think you can find this ammo anywhere for any less. It is made in America. I looked in Shotgun News and there is some Russian made ammo in steel cases that might be a bit less expensive, but by time you pay the shipping, I imagine it will be a lot more. I believe that all Bi-Mart stores will have this. If you live in the Northwest, you should avail yourselves of some of it. I doubt that it will ever be cheaper.

2. halmbarte

halmbarte PDX Active Member

$200/k for 9mmP is about right.

I can't use UMC for much as it's too weak to cycle the Uzi. When it's perfectly lubed the cases barely dribble out the ejection port.

H

3. mat33

mat33 Portland, OR Active Member

A few weeks ago they had the same ammo in boxes of 50 for $9.99. That would be $199.80 per 1,000. I guess if they have a limit on the boxes of 50 or you get some sort of carrying case, then its a good deal.

4. Greenbug

Greenbug Bend Well-Known Member

About a month and a half ago they had it for $7.99 a box. That was a deal!

$10 a box is about a good average deal.

5. Don't Sue People Panda

Don't Sue People Panda Portland Member

The Woodstock store did not honor that deal... LAME.

6. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

Neither did the Keizer store, but the coupon wasn't suppose to be good on sale priced ammo and the 9mm was sale priced. Can't blame them for following the text of the coupon.

7. thewhitebuffalo83

thewhitebuffalo83 Gresham/Boring Well-Known Member

Neither did the Gresham store.