JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
40 rds Buffalo Bore 115 gr 1400fps(this ammo has got me 2 big blacktail bucks)\

50 rounds Liberty USM49mm
2000 plus fps...great home def ammo..low penetration

200 rounds Federal 115 white box

Sell as package only $75 all new in box

Last Edited:
fmj 9.59 at fishermans

...is more range ammo type.

The OP's is hunting and NATO type (white box), which is higher power, but not +P, more like 10-20%. Great PD rounds, if you are skilled and keep note of your surrounds (collateral), as you allways would be.

I think it's on the mark, but folks will have to have a need.

...is more range ammo type.

The OP's is hunting and NATO type (white box), which is higher power, but not +P, more like 10-20%. Great PD rounds, if you are skilled and keep note of your surrounds (collateral), as you allways would be.

I think it's on the mark, but folks will have to have a need.

Yea, I've not heard of many folks hunting with a 9mm. .357mag seems to be the lowest cartridge I've hear of people using.

*I do not dispute the OP took deer with it, just that in the hunting world it's a minority.

Agree with all comments and thank you....the Buffalo Bore ammo gets like 590fp out of my 9mm...but for the record I use the 9mm hunting like I would a bow nothing over 50 yards and where I live even the bucks aren't much bigger than my German Shepherd. Plus as a kid a spent too many nights around the fire hearing how my Granddad in his day filled his freezer year round with a 22 mag :)

Agree with all comments and thank you....the Buffalo Bore ammo gets like 590fp out of my 9mm...but for the record I use the 9mm hunting like I would a bow nothing over 50 yards and where I live even the bucks aren't much bigger than my German Shepherd. Plus as a kid a spent too many nights around the fire hearing how my Granddad in his day filled his freezer year round with a 22 mag :)
my grandpa also used 22mag

Funny if you watch the show Below Zero...these folks in Alaska are dropping 500lb Caribou with AR-15's. In WA State you can shoot Elk with a 380ACP as long as the barrel is 4 inch or more but you can't use an AR with 5 times the energy or more.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top