JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for some 9mm ammo in the Snohomish County area. I am tired of paying 17/50box from my local range. Just looking for some target ammo for a decent deal. If you have any let me know. I have a little ammo to trade or cash. Got like 50rnds of 45acp 40rnds of 40S&W and like 30 rnds of .223 and a couple 12GA slugs. But willing to spend some cash also.

Thanks!
Jamie

Yea the walmart up here had not had 9mm for over 3 months. I asked the guy today. They seem to no longer get much 9mm or .22lr. I do check every now and again though.

Thanks!
Jamie

Yea the walmart up here had not had 9mm for over 3 months. I asked the guy today. They seem to no longer get much 9mm or .22lr. I do check every now and again though.

Thanks!
Jamie

The sales clerks at the Walmarts in Vancouver/Portland area say they have been getting regular shipments of 9mm the Federal purple or so colored boxes for under $10. The hard ones to get down here is the .45ACp and 22LR. Are you going to check out the Monroe Show? They should have a decent amount of Dealers, hopefully they are not price gouging you. Good luck on your hunt.

I actually found some at a pretty decent price from some one on one of the forums. They are factory reloads but they work great for target shooting. Hollow points that shoot better than more target ammo I have bought. Paying around $11-$12per 50rnd box. I have not seen any .45 9mm or .40 at my walmart. Only tons of shotgun ammo and .223 and a couple other random rifle loads.

Jamie

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top