Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

9mm 9x19

Discussion in 'Ammunition Wanted' started by JEG, Oct 29, 2009.

1. JEG

JEG Western Washington Member

I am looking for some 9mm ammo in the Snohomish County area. I am tired of paying 17/50box from my local range. Just looking for some target ammo for a decent deal. If you have any let me know. I have a little ammo to trade or cash. Got like 50rnds of 45acp 40rnds of 40S&W and like 30 rnds of .223 and a couple 12GA slugs. But willing to spend some cash also.

Thanks!
    Jamie

2. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

I'm sure you've heard this 20 times or so, but keep checking bimarts (or walmarts), they have been constantly getting it in at $12 a box or less

3. JEG

Yea the walmart up here had not had 9mm for over 3 months. I asked the guy today. They seem to no longer get much 9mm or .22lr. I do check every now and again though.

Thanks!
    Jamie

4. Bello425

Bello425 Vancouver Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

The sales clerks at the Walmarts in Vancouver/Portland area say they have been getting regular shipments of 9mm the Federal purple or so colored boxes for under $10. The hard ones to get down here is the .45ACp and 22LR. Are you going to check out the Monroe Show? They should have a decent amount of Dealers, hopefully they are not price gouging you. Good luck on your hunt.

5. JEG

I actually found some at a pretty decent price from some one on one of the forums. They are factory reloads but they work great for target shooting. Hollow points that shoot better than more target ammo I have bought. Paying around $11-$12per 50rnd box. I have not seen any .45 9mm or .40 at my walmart. Only tons of shotgun ammo and .223 and a couple other random rifle loads.

Jamie

6. smithmax

smithmax here Member

I'm surprised you guys are having trouble up there, everything seems *almost* back to normal around here.

7. powersbj

powersbj Seattle Area Active Member

Seattle is a little slow, Sam's (range) limited me to 2 boxes of 9mm just this week.... No .45 and I think 1 box of .40, This was for use on the range not the retail stock...

8. TAG

TAG Eastern Washington New Member

Hi JEG: I have 9mm 115gr. FMJ Brand New Factory Cased at $14.00 per 50 rds. If you are interested E-mail me at: (mandm2019@nctv.com) TAG

9. RockKrawler

RockKrawler Gresham Member

I think prices have come down a little since the OP started this thread.
    This thread is almost a year old :D

10. lcb97269

lcb97269 Milwaukie, OR Life Member Lifetime Supporter

If and when the wars end, ammo prices will fall like a rock.