JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I didn't think I'd ever see someone beat out cheaper than dirt for most expensive ammo....I was wrong.

It's mainly that it's actually available. Most online sources I've been browsing have been out of everything but expensive defensive ammo. For someone who is completely out this might be worth it.

Cheaper than dirt can have deseptive ads . With a very high handling fee or padded shipping that is off the charts added at check out.

It's mainly that it's actually available. Most online sources I've been browsing have been out of everything but expensive defensive ammo. For someone who is completely out this might be worth it.
All the Bimarts in my area had Blazer 9mm for $10.95 on Sarturday. I think its coming back

All the Bimarts in my area had Blazer 9mm for $10.95 on Sarturday. I think its coming back

Man, I hope so. My Bi-Mart has been cleaned out for weeks. I had a pretty good stock before the panic started, but not so much that I'm shooting as much as I'd like either.

Did this really need explaining, guys? We're in an ammo shortage (still) and the product is/was available. At face value, if only a few boxes are available at all, at any price, and you want them, it's a great deal. Expensive, yes, but still a deal. But nooooooo it's not $6/50 like it was a year ago so it's highway robbery consarn it :rolleyes:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top