Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR 9mm 500 rounds JHP $150

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by Greg, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Greg

Greg NE PDX Active Member

2. CHLChris

CHLChris Portland Metro East Love me some guns! Bronze Supporter

What is the world is this ammo? It isn't on their website that I could find. Are these bullets GDHP? They sure look like Gold Dot.

Very cool ammo here...

3. Greg

Nope not gold dot. It is definitely made by Blazer. It is only available intermittently. So, I loaded up when I saw some.

4. CHLChris

CHLChris Portland Metro East Love me some guns! Bronze Supporter

Blazer is made by CCI. Speer Gold Dots are made by CCI. I'm not asking if the cartridges are Gold Dots. I know that these boxes are of ammo made by Blazer. I was just wondering if the bullets, the actual projectiles, are Gold Dot Hollow Points.

For what it's worth, I believe these bullets to be GDHP based purely on their appearance in this photo, but what do I know? It sure doesn't mean I would carry them. They're probably good for people who carry GD's and want to practice. Or maybe on steel for clubs that don't allow FMJ on steel. Zombie apocalypse, perhaps?

Best of luck on your sale...

Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
    AS556 likes this.
  5. Greg

Oh didn't know that. Thanks for the info. It never occurred to me that the actual bullets might be the same. Every time I learn something new, it reminds me that I know so little.

Nightstalker3 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.